Jenny’s knowledge of children’s behaviour has allowed her to approach sleep from a different angle: she looks to understand the emotional needs of your child and family, help put routines in place to positively reinforce good behaviour and also encourage the best sleeping practices in order to align with the whole family’s needs.
Jenny is available for phone consultations as well as home visits in North-West London and the surrounding areas.
What I do / How I can Help
Together we look at your baby/child’s behaviour. I can help you understand and respond appropriately to the signals they communicate through their cries and reactions to their environment. Sleep deprivation or lack of routine can often manifest in ‘disruptive’, ‘disobedient’ or ‘difficult’ behaviours. I have experienced first-hand how interrupted sleep impacts on a child's behaviour and empathise with parents going through this trying time.
To help you and your child work together, our consultations will help you recognise and understand the signs your child is showing.
We all know that we are most productive the day after a good night’s sleep. We wake up alert, motivated and ready for the day. Just imagine how much more responsive your child will be to your positive parenting when they wake up refreshed through a regular routine and a good night’s sleep.
I can help you take a gentle and caring approach to:
- establishing good sleeping habits from birth
- creating a routine that fits your lifestyle
- helping you reach your goals
- sleeping through the night
- resolving separation anxieties
- encouraging self-soothing
- establishing good nap times
- removing negative sleep associations
- resolving bedtime issues with toddlers or older children not wanting to go to bed or stay in their bed.